The UB20-MC4 switchbox was developed by Sonnenrepublik for easy switching of 2 MC4 input sources to one MC4 output source (or vice versa). This can be e.g. 2 solar modules at different positions, which are to be used alternatively, or also 1 solar module, which is to be connected optionally to an inverter for direct feed or alternatively to a power station for storage.
However, the UB20-MC4 is particularly suitable for use in combination with our PC80 feed-in controller to operate a microinverter either with a solar module (for daytime operation) or a PC80 that is connected to a power station (for nighttime operation). During the day, the power station can then be charged indirectly (when the sun is shining) via the 230V power grid, i.e. store the solar power generated by the balcony power station and feed it back into the house grid in the evening via the PC80 in the base load range.
- Switching between 2 sources with large toggle switch.
- Maximum switching current / voltage DC 20A / 28V
- Elegant light gray polystyrene housing 80x80x52mm with V2A screws
- Box can be screwed to wall etc. with external lugs
- Protection class IP54, preferably suitable for indoor use
- Made in Germany