The SolarBee is a high-tech combination of miniature solar charger for USB devices, ultra-bright LED light and key ring. The internal high-performance battery stores enough solar power to charge a smartphone to 10-30%. This is enough for up to 2 hours of talk time extension of a smartphone or also for 20 hours of LED operation at full light level.
It is particularly suitable for emergency situations when the mobile phone, GPS device etc. is empty and you urgently need energy. The tiny, matchbox-sized device can always be carried around and is also good to use as a key ring.
- Optimised temperature management for cooling the battery
- Elegant white design housing made of recyclable plastic with black high-performance solar cells without front contacts
- Internal protection circuits against short-circuit, overcharging, deep discharge etc.
- 4-stage charging status display via green flashing LED
- Solar charging time in full sun approx. 10h (1.5 – 2 sunny days)
- Can also be charged via micro-USB input on PC, USB mains adapter etc. in 2-3h
- Operating time of LED lamp approx. 20h / 80h / 800h (3 light levels)
- Charging time of the end device: approx. 1h (500-600mA charging current)
- Average life > 5 years at typical usage intervals
- Stylish cardboard packaging (100% recyclable)
- Engineered in Germany, manufactured in sustainable, high quality factories