The new power stations from Ecoflow are a small revolution in the field of battery-powered “mobile sockets”: In contrast to practically all other devices in the now unmanageable market of power stations made in China, real experts have been at work here and have developed a thoroughly usable series of devices with professional features. The latest products, River 2 and Delta 2, now also have an LFP battery like the Delta Pro, which has a longer cycle life.
Another unique feature of Ecoflow is the patented adjustment of the AC output voltage to loads that exceed the nominal load (X-Boost). The voltage is then reduced from 230V AC until operation with the correspondingly lower power is possible again. This probably does not work with all loads (e.g. start-up of asynchronous motors), but it is a good approach.
- Mobile battery with a very high capacity of 1024Wh as a portable power station for all common consumers or also as an emergency power supply for at home.
- 13 outputs (4x USB-A, 2x USB-C, 1x 12V cigarette lighter socket, 2x 12V hollow plug 5521, 4x 230V AC) for charging smartphones, tablets, 12V and 230V devices
- Extension socket for external auxiliary battery (Smart Battery)
- High output power up to 1800W (230V AC, pure sine wave), 120W (12V) or 100W (USB-C Power Delivery)
- Direct 230V charging via mains cable with max. 1200W in 1-2h
- Solar charging with true MPP tracking in the range 11-60V/15A/500W in 2-4h (all standard solar module types)
- Simultaneous charging and discharging possible
- Integrated power supply unit, enabling UPS operation (with 30ms switching)
- Highly efficient Li-ion (iron phosphate) battery, approx. 3000 cycles to 80% residual capacity
- Internal protection circuits (overcharge, deep discharge, temperature, short circuit)
- AC mains cable, car charger included, MC4 solar adapter cable optionally available from us as an accessory
- Convenient display (charging status, power etc.)
- App control via Bluetooth or WLAN
- Robust ABS housing with sturdy carrying handles
- Dimensions 40 x 21 x 28cm, weight approx. 12kg
Further technical data:
Temperature charging: 0 … +45°C
Temperature unloading/storing: -10…+45°C
Humidity range: up to 90%
Conformity: CE, FCC, ROHS
Attention: It is generally not possible to feed back stored energy from power stations directly into the 230V mains! These always form an isolated network to which you can, however, also connect your household appliances via a multiple socket. On the other hand, Powerstations can be charged indirectly with your own solar power (e.g. from a balcony power station) by charging them with the mains cable or a mains adapter at the 230V household mains.
In case of emergency, the solar modules must be connected directly to the power station (DC input), as the house grid is then at 0V and no feed-in can take place!
Sonnenrepublik has developed its own small device that can be used to feed all common Powerstations indirectly into the 230V mains via any micro inverter (e.g. 300VA or 600VA). You can find our new controller PC80 here.