Important information: because of delivery problems we temporarily offer a smaller version of the power bank with 15600mAh – hence the reduced price. Technical the device is identical, only the casing is white.
The all-rounder power bank: provides power to e.g. notebooks and USB devices, and can be charged with 14-24V or via USB. With its capacity of 20Ah an iPhone 8 for example can be charged nine times, a Samsung S7 six times. The built-in display provides information on capacity, voltage and charging power. The MP20 is optimised for solar chargers such as the Surf12, Wing12 and Wing50-S and charges even at low sunlight intensity. It also fits into the integrated pocket of the Wing12 and can be charged via the USB port.
- Additional battery for USB devices, notebooks and any device with 12-24V charge voltage
- High capacity of 20.100mAh (approx. 74.4Wh)
- Charges most common smartphones (Samsung, Apple, etc.) and tablets via USB with up to 2.1A charging current as well as most modern notebooks (adapter included)
- Uses the new Qualcomm Quick ChargeTM 3.0 technology (QC) with up to 12V / 18W charging capacity for USB devices
- 3 outputs (2x USB, 1x round plug 5.5mm x 2.1mm), output voltage of round plug adjustable in 6 steps (12 / 15 / 16.5 / 19 / 20 / 24V)
- High output power of up to 65W at the round plug output (12-24V), e.g. for 12V tools or camping refrigerators
- Simultaneous charging and discharging possible (via µUSB input)
- High-quality li-polymer battery with long service life and efficient electronic circuitry, optimized for use with solar chargers even with low charging currents down to 150mA
- Internal protection circuits for battery (overcharge, deep discharge, temperature, short circuit)
- Illuminated LCD display with real power indicator, capacity, voltage
- Elegant designer housing made of black ABS