The new power stations from Ecoflow are a small revolution in the field of battery-powered “mobile sockets”: In contrast to practically all other devices in the now unmanageable market of power stations made in China, real experts have been at work here and have developed a thoroughly usable device series with professional features. The latest products, River 2 and Delta 2, now have an LFP battery in addition to the Delta Pro, which has a longer cycle life.
Another unique feature of Ecoflow is the patented adjustment of the AC output voltage to loads that exceed the nominal load (X-Boost). The voltage is then reduced from 230V AC until operation with the correspondingly lower power is possible again. This probably does not work with all loads (e.g. start-up of asynchronous motors), but it is a good approach.
- Mobile battery with a very high capacity of approx. 256Wh as a portable power station for all common consumers or also as an emergency power supply for the home
- 5 outputs (2x USB-A, 1x USB-C, 1x 12V cigarette lighter socket, 1x 230V AC) for charging smartphones, tablets, 12V and 230V devices
- High output power of up to 300W (230V AC, pure sine wave), 100W (12V and USB-C Power Delivery)
- Direct 230V charging via mains cable with max. 360W in approx. 1h
- Solar charging with real MPP tracking in the range 11-30V/8A/110W in 2-3h (12V solar module types)
- Simultaneous charging and discharging possible
- Integrated power supply unit, thus UPS operation (with 30ms switching) possible
- Highly efficient Li-ion (iron phosphate) battery, approx. 3000 cycles to 80% residual capacity
- Internal protection circuits (overcharge, deep discharge, temperature, short circuit)
- AC mains cable, car charger included, MC4 solar adapter cable optionally available from us in our accessories category
- Convenient display (charging status, power etc.)
- Robust ABS housing with sturdy carrying handle
- App control via Bluetooth or WLAN
- Dimensions 24 x 22 x 14cm, weight approx. 3.5kg
Further technical data:
Temperature charging: 0 … +45°C
Temperature unloading/storing: -10…+45°C
Humidity range: up to 90%
Conformity: CE, FCC, ROHS
Attention: It is generally not possible to feed back stored energy from Powerstations directly into the 230V mains! These always form an isolated network, to which you can, however, connect your household appliances via a multiple socket. On the other hand, Powerstations can be charged indirectly with your own solar power (e.g. from a balcony power station) by charging them with the mains cable or a mains adapter at the 230V household mains.
In case of emergency, the solar modules must be connected directly to the power station (DC input), as the house grid is then at 0V and no feed-in can take place.
The Sonnenrepublik has developed its own small device with which all common Powerstations can be indirectly fed into the 230V mains via any micro inverter (e.g. 300VA or 600VA). You can find our new feed-in controller PC80 here.