Our new multifunctional power station MPS400 is a Plug & Play storage unit with 3 output voltages and different sockets that can supply all common appliances with power: USB devices, 12V devices and 230V AC devices.
Together with one or more of our Surf solar modules, the MPS400 forms an extremely easy-to-use, self-sufficient power supply for your home or out on the road. It can be used, for example, to charge your pedelec in the basement or your tools outside and provides you with electricity. Like a diesel generator, but climate-friendly without fuel, noise or exhaust fumes.
By the way, the MPS400 can also easily be charged from the 230V power supply at home and even from the car socket in the car.
- Mobile battery with a high capacity of 400Wh as a portable power station for all common consumers or as an emergency power supply for home
- 8 outputs (4x USB, 2x hollow plug 5.5/2.5mm, 1x car socket, 1x 230V AC) for charging smartphones, tablets, 12V devices (notebooks via 12V car adapter) and 230V devices
- High output power of up to 150W DC or 300W AC (pure sine wave), Car Starter 12V to 600A
- Simultaneous charging and discharging possible, no automatic output switch-off (manual on/off)
- Li-Ion battery with efficient electronic circuit, optimized for use with solar panels even with low charging currents
- Internal protection circuits (overcharge, deep discharge, temperature, short circuit) – AC power supply and car charging adapter included in scope of delivery
- LED capacity display
- Robust housing made of metallic grey/black ABS with carrying handle