Our multifunctional power station MPS200 is a Plug & Play storage unit with different output voltages and sockets that can supply all common appliances with power: USB devices, 12V devices and 230V AC devices.
By the way, the MPS200 can also easily be charged from the 230V power supply at home and even from the car socket in the car.
- Mobile battery with a high capacity of 200Wh as a portable power station for all common consumers
- 5 outputs (2x USB-A Standard + QC3.0, 1x USB-C PD, 1x 12V, 1x 230V AC) for charging smartphones, tablets, 12V and 230V devices
- High output power of up to 40W (USB), 120W (12V) and 120W (230V AC, pure sine wave)
- Direct charging from car, solar module (12V types) or via mains adapter in 3-4h
- Solar charging with true MPP tracking in the 14-40V range (12V solar modules and large standard modules)
- Simultaneous charging and discharging possible
- Highly efficient and light li-ion battery
- Internal protection circuits (overcharge, deep discharge, temperature, short circuit)
- AC power supply unit, several DC adapters, MC4 solar adapter included
- LCD display (Charge state, power etc.)
- Robust housing made of aluminium / ABS black with carrying handle, splash-proof
- Dimensions / weight: approx. 195 x 65 x 255mm / 2,7kg