The new power stations from Ecoflow are a small revolution in the field of battery-powered “mobile sockets”: In contrast to practically all other devices in the now unmanageable market of power stations made in China, real experts have been at work here and have developed a thoroughly usable device series with professional features.
- Mobile battery with a very high capacity of approx. 882Wh as a portable power station for all common consumers or also as an emergency power supply for the home
- 9 outputs (3x USB-A, 1x USB-C, 1x 12V cigarette lighter socket, 2x 12V hollow plug 5521, 2x 230V AC) for charging smartphones, tablets, 12V and 230V devices
- High output power of up to 100W (USB-C), 120W (12V) or 1400W (230V AC, pure sine wave)
- Direct charging from car, solar module, or directly via mains cable with max. 300W in 2-4h
- Solar charging with true MPP tracking in the range 10-75V (all standard solar module types)
- Simultaneous charging and discharging possible
- Highly efficient and lightweight Li-ion battery
- Internal protection circuits (overcharge, deep discharge, temperature, short circuit)
- AC mains cable, car charging adapter and socket as well as MC4 solar adapter included in scope of delivery
- Convenient LED display (charging status, power, etc.)
- Robust housing made of ABS with sturdy carrying handle
Attention: It is generally not possible to feed back stored energy from power stations into the 230V grid! These always form an isolated network, to which you can also connect your household appliances via a multiple socket. On the other hand, the Powerstations can be charged indirectly with your own solar power (e.g. from a balcony power plant) by charging them with the mains cable or a mains adapter at the 230V house mains.
But: In case of emergency power, the solar modules must always be connected directly to the DC input of the power station, because the house grid is then at 0V!